The Texas! w/Past Master Concho!
· Knife Model: Texas
· Sku: MK-M745
· Knife Material: High quality 9cr14MoV Stainless Steel
· Overall Length: 8-1/2”
· Blade Length: Approx. 3-3/4”
· Finish: Satin
· Hardness: 57-58
· Add’l Info: Integrated torx screwed stainless Bolsters; Finger guard; false upper edge
· Handle: The hard to get Exotic wood Cocobolo Rosewood from Mexico, Honduras, and Nicaragua; A kaleidoscope of different colors ranging from yellow, orange, red and shades of brown with streaks of black or purple. Truly a beautiful wood; Stained and Sealed; (2) 3/16” Mosaic Brass Pins
· Masonic Emblem embedded in Handle: Yes, a regular Square & Compasses emblem is embedded in the handle.
· Sheath: High Quality leather; hand-crafted and hand-tooled by professional leather workers here in the U.S. IS INCLUDED and a Past Master Concho is affixed at no additional charge on this knife!
· Delivery: 3-5 Days;
Note: By buying this item, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and in compliance with all federal, state and local laws. Further that it is legal to buy and ship to your location. Seller assumes no responsibility or liability for the use of this item.