The Mako “Gut-Hook”!
· Knife Model: The Mako
· Sku: PO-Mako
· Knife Material: 9cr14MoV Stainless Steel
· Overall Length: 8-7/8”
· Blade Length: 4”
· Finish: Satin finish; Sharp
· Hardness: Heat treated and Hardened
· Handle: Exotic woods like Bocote, Padauk, Redheart, Ziricote, Zebrawood, or many other Exotics from Central and South America or Africa; Stained and Sealed; This particular handle is made from the ‘exotic’ wood, Wenge! A very dark brown with black streaks; the wood can become almost black. Polished, Stained and Sealed. (3) 5/32″ Mosaic brass pins. You can request a dark or lighter wood.
· Masonic Emblem embedded in Handle: Yes, but can be omitted if requested.
· Sheath: High quality leather hand tooled by professional leather makers here in the U.S.
NOTE: If you want a Concho on your sheath, click the “ADD to CART” button above to add your knife to the Shopping Cart, then while you are on the CART page, click on the CONCHOS tab at the top and select your Concho. (All Conchos are $10 each.)
· Delivery: 2-3 weeks
Note: By buying this item, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and in compliance with all federal, state and local laws. Further that it is legal to buy and ship to your location. Seller assumes no responsibility or liability for the use of this item.