The Damascus Fox2!
· Knife Model: Damascus Fox2
· Sku: MK-M604
· Knife Material: Damascus 1095/15N20 Steel
· Overall Length: Approx. 8-5/8″
· Blade Length: Approx. 3-7/8”
· Finish: Damascus pattern; Sharp
· Hardness: 58+
· Add’l Info: Knife consists of (6) 1095 carbon steel bars and (5) high nickel 15N20 steel bars welded and folded 5 times for 176 Layers.
· Handle: Exotic wood is Wenge from Tropical West Africa; Stained and Sealed. (3) 5/32″ Brass Mosaic pins with (2) Brass bolster pins. There is a cosmetic blemish on the ‘left’ side of the blade near the bolster. See the picture above. There is no structural weakness, something was pressing on the blade while it was being forged and was not noticed until it had been hardened. I am reducing the price by $50 due to the blemish and it is being sold “AS IS”!
· Masonic Emblem embedded in Handle: YES
· Sheath: High quality leather; hand-crafted and hand-tooled by professional leather workers here in the U.S. with Masonic Square & Compasses Concho
· Delivery: 2-3 days
Note: By buying this item, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and in compliance with all federal, state and local laws. Further that it is legal to buy and ship to your location. Seller assumes no responsibility or liability for the use of this item.