“The Scottish Rite” Knife… (with the 18th Degree insignia)
· Knife Model: Colorado (Scottish Rite Knife)
· Sku: Pre-Order
· Knife Material: 9cr14 Stainless Steel
· Overall Length: 10”
· Blade Length: 5-1/2”
· Finish: Hammered distressed; Sharp
· Hardness: 56-57
· Add’l Info: Attached bolsters; Blade is hammered distressed forged
· Handle: Will be one of several “exotic” woods I use for my handles; this one is “Padauk”! Reddish-brown in color; Distinctive ‘dashed’-grain streaks. Stained and Sealed with (2) 3/16″ Mosaic Brass Pins. Each piece of wood will be unique and different from any other. Let me know if you prefer ‘lighter’ or ‘darker’ woods.
· Masonic Emblem embedded in Handle: YES… the 18th Degree Scottish Rite insignia. Or you can have the knife WITHOUT the emblem OR we can put Masonic Square and Compasses emblem in the handle if you wish.
· Sheath: High quality leather; hand-crafted and hand-tooled by professional leather workers here in the U.S. The special “Scottish Rite Rose Croix” sheath is included; with the beautiful Rose & Cross hand-tooled into the leather. Or if you prefer, we can substitute a sheath without the Masonic emblem.
· Delivery: 2-3 weeks
Note: By buying this item, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and in compliance with all federal, state and local laws. Further that it is legal to buy and ship to your location. Seller assumes no responsibility or liability for the use of this item.