· Knife Model: Defender
· Sku: MK-M716
· Knife Material: Stainless Steel 9cr14; 1/4″ thick
· Overall Length: 12-1/4”
· Blade Length: Approx. 7-1/4”; Hardness RC 57-58
· Finish: Mirror Finished and Sharp
· Add’l Info: Stainless Steel Bolster
· Handle: From the Exotic wood “Katalox”,sometimes called Mexican Ebony; Dark reddish brown to nearly black; (2) 1/4” Mosaic knife pins of Brass and Copper
· Masonic Emblem embedded in Handle: I left if off at the moment; however, a Square & Compasses emblem can be added at no additional charge… just let me know.
· Sheath: High quality leather sheath, hand-tooled by a family of professional leather Artisans here in the U.S. IS INCLUDED with the knife. The Sheath will be ordered when the knife is purchased. If a Concho is wanted, see the NOTE below.
· Delivery: 5-7 Days depending on sheath delivery
NOTE: If you want a Concho on your sheath, click the “ADD to CART” button above to add your knife to the Shopping Cart, then while you are on the CART page, click on the CONCHOS tab at the top and select the Concho of your choice. (All Conchos are $10 each.)
Note: By buying this item, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and in compliance with all federal, state and local laws. Further that it is legal to buy and ship to your location. Seller assumes no responsibility or liability for the use of this item.